Make a Difference.
We have a number of opportunities for teachers at the King Faisal University PYD program. We are looking for:
· A desire to work with older teenagers
· The mental and emotional flexibility to survive and thrive in Saudi Arabia
· 2 years classroom experience
· Degree and passport from Saudi Arabia, the US, UK, Canada, South Africa, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
· CELTA or Trinity TESOL
· Clean background & health check
For more information about working for the PYD at KFU, take a look at our website.
There are also a few opportunities to work with students at the Al Moosa College of Nursing. We are looking for the above, plus:
· Medical English, English for specific purposes, or CLIL experience
· An interest in the field
If you have an interest in opportunities at Al Moosa, please apply through the above KFU PYD page, and indicate your interest in Al Moosa in your application.